Development & Research Innovations
- DRI is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization that was established in Delaware on 9/28/2005.
- DRI provides support and consulting to individuals and organizations that are starting new programs or adding elements to existing programs that meet the mission and vision of DRI.
- DRI researches and develops programs and develops and conducts program evaluation and other services.
The mission of DRI is to enhance the lives of people, with emphasis on underserved people and people groups in the United States and worldwide, through developing and establishing innovative, research-driven community programs in partnership with local people and organizations.
The vision of DRI is to extend the availability of mental health services, to enhance the quality of life of underserved people, and to support people in improving the quality of life for themselves and their communities. DRI expects to impact communities to such an extent that underserved children and families experience improved quality of life, empowered contribution to society, healthy relationships, peaceful and collaborative co-existence within communities, and hope.
The organization has two goals. The first goal is to develop and establish community programs that are creative, state-of-the-art, and accessible to those who would benefit from them. The second goal is to positively impact local communities to the extent that the quality of life for those who live and work in those communities is significantly enhanced.
- High quality services that are accessible to all regardless of income, language, gender, race, geographic location, or creed
- Excellence in all endeavors
- Education as foundational to growth and change
- Collaboration within and between communities and organizations
- Faith as central to life and hope
- Safety as vital
- Research as a means to developing better, more effective services
- Culturally sound program development
- Developmentally appropriate services for children
- Prevention as a cost-effective means to promoting community health and wellness.